Let’s eat.Let’s energize.Let’s try new things. Let’s love kale.
Let’s embrace quinoa. Let’s try unlikely combinations.
Let’s be good to the earth. Let’s let the earth be good to us.
Let’s eat what’s good, what makes us feel good.
Let’s pursue our passions. Let’s do whatever we love to do.
Let’s get freshii. Let’s #eatenergize.
The Freshii Story
Canadian Matthew Corrin was 23 and working in New York City when he became inspired to ‘add magic to the fresh food business’ by creating an appealing brand to the fresh, healthy, casual food business - a bit like Starbucks branded the coffee bean.
So, in 2005, he founded Freshii.
His goal? To help people live healthier and longer lives by improving the way they eat; and to make healthy food affordable and convenient. Freshii is now a rapidly growing brand, operating hundreds of locations in 60 cities and 10 countries around the world, with new stores continuing to open every week.
He’s the founder and still CEO of Freshii – but he’s come a long way. Matthew is a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, Canada’s Top 40 under 40, Inc. Magazine’s Top 30 under 30, and Canadian Association of Foodservice Professionals Restaurateur of the Year.
In 2013, Matthew was featured on the hit TV show Undercover Boss, the youngest CEO in the show’s history. In 2015, he featured as a dragon on CBC’s newest show Dragons Den – the Next Gen Den – that focused on mobile, millennial entrepreneurs. Matthew has also been featured in Fortune Magazine, CNN and Bloomberg television.
It's what makes us uniique!
Yep, it’s that simple! It’s Freshii’s goal to provide people from all walks of life with the opportunity to energise their lifestyle with nutritious, healthy food options that are affordable and accessible. Food that’s fast, fresh and healthy. Our menu is constantly evolving; our in-house nutritionist is forever testing and tasting the latest superfoods and culinary health trends. That’s why the Freshii brand is growing faster than any other restaurant in the world. We’re changing the way the world eats, one meal at a time!
Let’s be good to the Earth.
Let’s let the Earth be good to us.
To ensure the environmental sustainability of our business model, Mission Green touches every part of our business from packaging to waste; marketing to store design. We want to tread as lightly as we can on this planet – it’s the only one we have!
To do this:
- Everything you take from the store either biodegrades naturally to the earth or is easily recyclable;
- Shaking your salad in a biodegradable bag means we produce a carbon footprint that is 5 to 7 times less than running even the most energy efficient dishwasher;
- Most of our packaging is made from eco-friendly vegetable starches, like corn or potatoes. It biodegrades quickly, leaving behind only carbon dioxide, biomass, and water;
- As we grow, our stores are built smaller to use less materials, use more eco-friendly materials, consume less energy, and to take less from the Earth;
- Our setup is simple: no energy-hungry dishwashers, hoods, ranges or ovens;
- We make use of online and mobile ordering and paperless marketing;
- We use only eco-friendly, natural cleaning products.
WeFeed is one of the most exciting and rewarding things we do at Freshii. It’s about giving healthy food forward where it’s needed most – you purchase a WeFeed menu item, we’ll donate a meal to a child in need. Find out more at your local Freshii store.
A menu with a mission! Purchase any We Feed menu item and Freshii will donate a meal to a child in need.